- Test Lung is designed for test mechanical ventilator functional properly before applying to patient. It imitates the respiratory system of an adult and provides nominal levels of resistance and compliance as well as a variable leak function to simulate a patient circuit leak.
- Easy to set up: No electrical required, easy to use for testing while attach to ventilator
- Compact and light weight
- Visible design: easy to discovery if any dirt or miscellaneous object in the bag from the windows of shell.
- Retaining Lock: easy click and disassemble for cleaning.
- Cleaning: It can be cleaned with common disinfecting or cleaning solutions. The silicone bag can be autoclaved at 121 degree C.
- We could put CUSTOMER logo in our Test Lung, and customized color.
- Compliance C: 20ml/cmH2O (approx.) (Test condition: Tidal volume Vt(ml):300, Frequency: 20 min-1, I:E Ratio: 1:2, Vt=C*Pmax)
- Resistance: 20cmH2O/L/sec@60 LPM (approx.)
- Connector: 15mm OD, conform to ISO-5356-1.
- Volume: 0-600ml (ref.)
- Weight: 220 grams
- Measurement: 290 x 100 x 40mm
- Material: Silicone Bag 1 liter, High-performance Engineering Polymer.